Why are adventure travel lovers, expats, retirees and real estate investors all flocking to Panama? While this may seem like a wide range of people for one small country to attract, when you consider all that Panama has to offer, it is not surprising. Here are some of the perks of settling into the good life in Panama, whether you’re planning to buy Panama real estate and relocate there, or make it your next vacation destination:
- Travel experts worldwide are calling Panama the ideal destination for its pristine tropical setting, unparalleled natural and cultural immersion, and bevy of wildlife – including endangered species like humpback whales and sea turtles. There is much to discover in this country, which sits at the crossroads of two continents and two oceans!
- Enjoy year round sunshine, a diverse culture, and happy people.
Panama Real Estate Investors
- Global real estate investors love Panama’s steady economic growth, which hasn’t flagged in eleven years, and are investing enthusiastically in Panama real estate, like our Panama vacation homes.
- According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Panama enjoys the strongest economic growth in Central America, and will lead all of Latin America through 2015.
Expats & Retirees
- A lower cost of living awaits…with no need to say goodbye to the good life! In a March 2010 International Living article, conference director Elaine Finnegan said, “Panama has always been a top choice for people from the U.S., Canada, and Europe who want to significantly lower their cost of living without giving up the good life.”
- World class health care and affordable health insurance — Panama is the only country in Central America where medical tourism is flourishing and many hospitals are gaining affiliations from reputable US hospitals, such as Johns Hopkins, Miami Children’s Hospital, and Tulane University.
- For American expats, Panama is just a short plane ride away.
- There’s also the added bonus of the dollar-based currency, eliminating currency risk.
So, where will you be heading for your next vacation… or relocation? Panama, perhaps? Hope to see you there!